On the Subject of Fire Diamonds
Also known as a Safety Square or if you’re British, a “Figmenty Pigmenty Crosser Tosser.”
SEE APPENDIX 704 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FIRE DIAMONDS
- On this module you will see four buttons: 1 red, 1 blue, 1 yellow, and 1 white. The 3 colored buttons will have a number from 0-4 on them while the white button will either be blank or have a symbol on it.
- This module has three stages. The answers to each stage do not affect the answers to other stages.
- Use the number/symbols on the buttons in Table 2 to get a sequence of five colors.
- Use Table 1 below to modify the sequence for each of the colors. According to the colors in the sequence and edgework, change each color From Table 2 to the one you get as the result in Table 1.
- Entering the incorrect sequence of colors will give a strike. However, the module will not strike until a full sequence of five entries are made.
|Battery Count||Digits in Serial||Instances of characters in NFPA 704 in serial||Total # of consonants in indicators|