On the Subject of Following the Leader
Don't step out of line.Note: For use by those familiar with the original manual. Contact Nanthelas on Discord with any corrections. All numbers refer to wires that originate at that numbered plug.
- If RJ-45 Port and Wire from 4 to 5, start at 4.
- Otherwise, start at number of batteries (if it exists).
- Otherwise, start at first numerical SN digit (if it exists).
- Otherwise, if Lit CLR, cut all from highest to lowest.
- Otherwise, start at lowest numbered wire.
- Always cut first wire.
- Go through chart starting with first SN letter.
- If Start is Red/Green/White, REVERSE ORDER.
|A/N||Previous is Red, White, or Black.|
|B/O||Current starts at even.|
|C/P||Previous was cut.|
|D/Q||Previous is Red, Blue, or Black.|
|E/R||Of previous 3, 2 share a color.|
|F/S||Exactly 1 of previous 2 matches current color.|
|G/T||Previous is Yellow, White, or Green.|
|H/U||Previous was NOT cut.|
|I/V||Previous skips a plug.|
|J/W||Previous is Yellow, Blue, or Green.|
|K/X||Previous 2 are different colors|
|L/Y||Previous leads to ≥7|
|M/Z||Of previous 2, at most 1 White or Black.|