On the Subject of Forget Any Color
Now requiring no calculator! I bet you'll use one anyway...
This module has a display, 3 cylinders, 2 nixies, a gear LED and number, and a key. Note them down each time a sound is heard. If the background is blue, refer to Forget The Colors.
Obtaining the sequence:
- Get a number from the colored table with the gear color. Take only the last digit, and subtract 6 if it's 7, 8 or 9. Treat 0 as 6.
Note down the display, but exclude the digit whose position matches step 1.
5-digit number 1 2 3 4 5 A L M R B L M R C L M R D L M R E L M R F L M R
Find the correct figure (A-F) by testing each one:
- Get the cylinders' values from the colored table.
- Add it to each of the attached digits.
- Sum up each individual cylinder's digits.
- If the correct figure is used, L, M, and R's last digits will match the bottom 3 numbers shown.
- With the correct figure, write down which position had a unique length.
|Green||5||4||6||serial's first digit|
|White||4||8||2||serial's # of letters|
Submitting the sequence:
The list of unique lengths can be translated to button presses, and the module is interactable at all times.
- L -> Press the left nixie.
- M -> Press the opposite nixie of the last stage, or the right nixie if no such stage exists.
- R -> Press the right nixie.
NOTE: Using the key before the nixies generates more stages. Ignored modules