On the Subject of Forget Me Not
This one likes attention, but not too much attention.
- The main display will update on each solved module. The current display stage is shown on the smaller display.
- Add the displayed number to the corresponding number gained from the chart below, and record the least significant digit from the total.
This is the calculated number for that stage.
- When all other modules have been completed, the display will turn blank.
- Press the calculated numbers on the keypad in the order they were obtained.
- If an incorrect calculated number is entered, the button for the displayed
number for that stage turns green.
- If the bomb has an unlit CAR indicator, the number is 2.
- Otherwise, if the bomb has more unlit indicators than lit indicators, the number is 7.
- Otherwise, if the bomb has no unlit indicators, the number is the amount of lit indicators.
- Otherwise, the number is the last digit of the serial.
- If the bomb has a serial port and 3 or more digits in the serial, the number is 3.
- Otherwise, if the previous calculated number was even, the number is the previous calculated number plus 1.
- Otherwise, the number is the previous calculated number minus 1.
|All other numbers:
- If either of the previous two calculated numbers were 0, the number is the largest digit in the serial.
- Otherwise, if both of the previous two calculated numbers were even, the number is the smallest odd digit in the serial, or 9 if no such digit exists.
- Otherwise, the number is the most significant digit of the sum of the previous two calculated numbers.