On the Subject of Forget Me Now
No, this is not a boss module. Stop being judgemental.
- This module has two screens, a main display on the bottom, and a stage counter on the right, and ten buttons numbered 0–9.
- To activate the module, press any of the numbered buttons.
- The number of stages the module has is equal to the number of modules on the bomb (not including needies). When the module has activated, it will display a number for all the stages one by one until all the stages have been shown.
- For each stage, add the displayed number and the added number received from Table 1, and take the least significant digit. This is the calculated number for that stage.
- After all the stages have been shown, press the calculated numbers on the numbered buttons in the order they were obtained.
- If an incorrect number is pressed for a stage, the module will strike and the displayed number for that stage will be shown with a light next to the corresponding numbered button. The stage display will also show the current stage number until the next correct input.