On the Subject of Literally Forgeting Perspectives
Imagination not required.
- This module contains a big colored cube, 26 buttons lettered A-Z and two displays. The smaller displays the stage number, the bigger displays the input you entered.
- Every time you solve a module the cube changes colors.*
- Keep track of colors on the cube and the time left in minutes on the bomb when you solved any other module*. (Use the starting time for the first stage.)
- The cube has 6 colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Magenta, Orange). The face you don't see has the color left.
- When all other modules are solved, the cube will turn white and the smaller display will show "Input", indicating the module is ready to be solved.
- Follow the instructions on the following pages and enter the acquired letter for each stage.
- Step 1 is carried out once per bomb while subsequent steps are carried out every stage.
- You'll get a strike when:-
- A button was pressed before the module is ready to be solved.
- Incorrect button was pressed. In this case the module will display the stage you got the strike on. The green number that appears on the module is the time you got that stage on.
- The module will be disarmed when all letters are entered correctly.
- *There are modules that are ignored by Forget Perspective