On the Subject of Forget Perspective
No pineapple color :c
- This module contains a big colored cube, 26 buttons lettered A–Z and two displays. The smaller displays the stage number, the bigger displays the input you entered.
- Every time you solve a non-ignored module, the cube changes colors. Keep track of them and the time left in minutes on the bomb when you solved the module. (For the first stage use the starting time!)
- The cube has 6 colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Magenta, Orange). The face you don’t see has the color left.
- When all the modules are solved the cube will turn white and the smaller display will say "Input"
- To solve the module follow the instructions on the following pages for each stage and enter the letter you got!
- You’ll get a strike when:
- You try to press a button before the module is ready to be solved
- You press an incorrect button. In this case the module will display the stage you got the strike on. The green number that appears on the module is the time you got that stage on.
- When you entered all the letters correctly the module will disarm.
- First look at the module so the top face will be in front of you (A.K.A. Click on the module)
- Place that face into face 1 in the following cube net and apply it for the cube:
- Those will be the faces the manual will refer to by the "Face X"s.