On the Subject of Forgetting This
Remembering one digit and not ten makes it ten times easier!
- Take the color and the base-36 digit for each stage.
- Once all non-ignored modules have been solved, 5 stage numbers will be shown on the module.
- Taking stage 1 as your current digit, for each stage displayed from top to bottom, modify your current digit with reference to the following table.
- In the above table, current means the current digit, display means the displayed digit for stages shown in the display.
- Once operations of all 5 stages have been completed, submit the current digit to solve the module.
|Color||If last stage isn’t||Then replace current with|
|Cyan||Yellow||current + display|
|Magenta||Black||current + 0.5 * display, round down|
|Yellow||White||current + 2 * display|
|Black||Cyan||0.5 * (current + display), round up|
|White||Magenta||current - display|