On the Subject of Forget's Ultimate Showdown
No, this is not a boss module. Stop being judgeme... Oh wait that's already taken.
- This module will show buttons 0-9, and 2 displays.
- To solve the module you must input a code.
- To start the module, press the button labeled '0'. This will cause the buttons 1-9 to be replaced with 6 encryption methods which you might recognize from different boss modules.
- The bottom display will show two twelve digit numbers, the top number is the one which you will need to encrypt and the bottom number will be used in some methods.
- Run through the methods left to right, top to bottom and use the correct manual on the next page to encrypt the number once for every method.
- Once you have got the answer from the final encryption, press the button labeled '0' to make the buttons 1-9 to reappear. Be careful since you can't go back to the encryption phase after this.
- A strike will cause the module to reset and you can then go back to the encryption phase.
Step 1: Identifying the encryption methods used.
- A method from Forget Me Not will be a display showing "--" with black wiring around it.
- A method from Simon's Stages will be the color indicator from the module along with a color rule.
- A method from Forget Me Later will be a display cycling 12 different numbers with a red border around the display.
- A method from Forget Infinity will be a display with 4 cubes in the corners and display 2 numbers with a '/' in between them.
- A method from A>N<D will be a slightly tilted disply cycling 12 different symbols corresponding to logic gates.
- A method from Forget Me Now will be a display similar to Forget Me Not, but it has gray wiring and shows a 2 digit number.
- A method from Forget Everything will be 3 LEDs colored random colors with wiring leading to the edge.
- A method from Forget Us Not will be a black display cycling 12 different green numbers.