Cheating Four-Card Monte
Yes. Rigging the system is intended. That's how some people get away with this.
- When ready, press the deal button. Four cards and coins will be presented.
- To win the game, you will need an appropriate bet and choose the correct card after they’re shuffled.
- To diarm this module, you need to send the money you won to your card number, via the device handed after winning.
You will strike if:
- You deal at an invalid time.
- You select the wrong coin.
- You pick the wrong card after the shuffle. In this instance, the module will make you start over.
- You send the wrong amount.
- You press the power button after being handed the device for sending money. (Yes. That is literally there.)
- You send the right amount without solving certain modules. (See "If You Chose the Correct Card:")