Step B: The correct coin and card.
To win in Four-Card Monte, you need to follow the correct card and, after a shuffle, find it again.
You also need the correct bet.
Step B1: The correct coin:
The correct coin (or bet) is decided by the cards and coins that are dealt to you.
- If your first card is an Ace of Spades and a lit BOB is also present, then press the 1st coin.
- Otherwise, if your last card is a Jack of Clubs and you have more than 1 red coin, press the 4th coin.
- Otherwise, if a Queen Of Hearts is present and there’s any king present as well, press the 2nd coin.
- Otherwise, if an Ace of Diamonds is present and you don’t have duplicate coins, press the 3rd coin.
- Otherwise, if all cards are from different suits, press the 1st coin.
- Otherwise, if there are 2 Spades and 2 Clubs, press the 2nd card.
- Otherwise, if you have 2 Hearts and 2 Diamonds, press the 4th coin.
- Otherwise, if you have 2 pairs, press the 3rd card.
- If none of these apply and the serial number contains a vowel, take the last digit of the serial number. if it’s higher than 4, subtract 4.
- If you get a 1, press the 1st coin. If you get a 2, press the 2nd. Etc.
- If THAT doesn’t apply, take the first digit of the serial number and do the same as above.
Keep in mind that after you choose your bet, the cards will be shuffled. You need to check the correct card before moving on. Also, remember the value of the coin you chose, as it will be used for the prize calculation at step C1.
Step B2: The correct card:
The card that should be found after the shuffle, is decided by card combinations and the flowcharts below.
- If you have 4 of the same suit, all different ranks*, you have a "Four-Card Deluxe".
- Else, if you have just 3 cards of the same suit, you have a "Three of a suit".
- Else, if you have 4 of the same suit, of any rank*, you have a "Four Flush".
- Else, if you have exactly 1 King, 1 Queen and 2 Jacks, you have a "Kingdom Combo".
- Else, if you only have exactly 1 King and 2 Jacks, you have a "Royalty Rush".
- Else, if you have 2 or more Aces, you have an "Aces High"
- Else, if you have exactly 1 Queen and 1 Ace, you have a "Queen’s Rule"
- Else, if you have 2 pairs of suits, you have "Dual Pairs".
- Else, if you have 2 hearts, you have a "Lucky Love".
- Else, if you have none of these, you have "Total Trash"
Find the flowchart that matches your combo and find the correct card there.
* Ranks mean symbols.