Step D: Winning and sending the money to your credit/debit card.
If you chose the correct card, then congratulations! You won!
All you need to do now is input the correct amount of dollars and cents on the device you just received and send the money to the card number displayed above.
Step D1: Dollars:
The amount of dollars you will send to your card can be calculated like this:
- First, take the value of the coin you pressed at the start. (See the house rules for the values)
- Then, multiply the amount of batteries with the amount of indicators, and multiply that with the amount of ports. (If any of these are 0, then add 1)
- Lastly, add the number to the value of the coin you pressed.
- If the value is higher than $999, subtract $1000
Input the amount of dollars in the device. If it’s lower than 100, you can enter in the 2 digits and press the "Cent" key, to switch to cents.
It will automatically do this upon entering 3 digits.
Step D2: Cents:
The amount of cents you will send to your card depends on your card number:
- For the 10 cents digit, take the digit in the card number that is in the position of the first digit of the serial number, plus 1.
- For the single cents digit, perform the same action, but in the position of the last serial digit, plus 1.
After inputting the correct amount, press the green button to send the money.