On the Subject of Game of Colors
A decision is never white or black.
- A five by five grid of colors will be displayed, each of which will be a color within the CMYK coloring system.
- Split each channel based on its primary color and do the following for each square:
- If a cell is on, and there are two or three neighboring cells (orthogonal and diagonal) who are also on, then the cell stays on. Otherwise it turns off.
- If a cell is off, and there are three neighboring cells (orthogonal and diagonal) who are on, then the cell turns on. Otherwise it stays off.
- Color the grid so that it matches the result of all three channels overlayed and submit by using the color indicator on the right.