On the Subject of Cruel Game of Life
Live a colorful life, they say. They’re wrong. Colors just make life cruel.
See the original manual for the original instructions.
|Click a cell||Toggle between a cell and an empty cell|
|Right-click a cell||Mark a cell to change in the next iteration|
- If the square isn’t flashing, simply use the rule from Table B.
- If the square is flashing one color, turn the square black if the rule applies and white if it doesn’t.
- If the square is flashing 2 primary colors, use the rule for the mixture of 2 colors.
- If the square is flashing a primary color and a secondary color, and the secondary color contains the primary color as its component, use the rule for the primary color, otherwise use the rules for the secondary color.
- If the square is flashing 2 secondary colors, use the rules for the primary color that is a component of both flashing colors.
- If the square is flashing 2 colors and one of them is brown, use the rule for brown if the last digit of the serial number is even, otherwise use the rule for the other color.