On the Subject of Graffiti Numbers
The answer to this puzzle is spray painted on the wall. Hurry up and punch it in!
- The module consists of a graffiti wall containing nine painted numbers from 1-9. Each digit will only appear once. Warning: '7' and '1' look similar.
To disarm the module, you must spray paint the correct buttons in the order dictated by the rules below:
- If there are more red numbers than green numbers, start at Rule #8 and progress in reverse order.
- Otherwise, if there are more blue numbers than yellow numbers, start at Rule #6.
- Otherwise, if there are more green numbers than blue numbers, start at Rule #4 and progress in reverse order.
- Otherwise, start at Rule #1.
- In each instance, if the rule is true, spray that number.
|1||The left column is in ascending order (top to bottom).|
|2||The top row is in descending order (left to right).|
|3||The sum of the four corners is greater than the sum of the other numbers.|
|4||The number '1' is blue.|
|5||The top row is mostly primes.|
|6||The last digit of the sum of the first two numbers in a column is equal to the bottom number of the same column.|
|7||The sum of the two diagonals are not equal.|
|8||The corner numbers have no more than two colours.|
|9||Fewer than three rules are true (at this point in your calculation).|