On the Subject of Graphic Memory
Now it’s less graphic, I assume?
- Press any button to start disarming the module.
- This module has 4 stages (3 presses). Pressing an incorrect button will cause a strike and reset the module.
- For each button press, refer to all the tables below to determine the correct button (with the most conditions that applies). If there are tie, press any of the tied buttons.
What you need to note:-
- Position of pressed button (TL/TR/BL/BR). (TL Table)
- Number of R,B,Y,G,O,P squares and number of R,B,Y,G,O,P triangles (TR Table)
- Number of majority squares (more squares than triangles) and majority triangles (more triangles than squares) pressed. (ML Table)
- Total of RBY (combined) and GOP (combined) colors. (MR Table)
- Number of triangles and squares. (BL Table)
- Total of R,B,Y,G,O,P color (BR Table)
- On every stage, add the numbers determined above to the calculated number on previous stages.
|More ... buttons are pressed||More ... than other shape|
|(two or more buttons are equal)||Skip||(none applies)||Skip|
|More buttons with ... are pressed||Previously pressed have more ...|
|Majority triangles||TL||Total of RBY than GOP colors||TR|
|Majority squares||BL||Total of GOP than RBY colors||BR|
|(none applies)||Skip||(Total of RBY = GOP)||Skip|
|More total ...||Rare case|
|Squares||BR||Equal amount of all possible colors||TL|
|(Squares = Triangles)||TL|