On the Subject of Greek Letter Grids
It’s not an “upside-down L” anymore!
- There are 3 colored Greek letters on this module (out of a possible 18) on a 4×4 grid labeled ABCD along the x axis and 1234 along the y axis.
- Follow the rules in order prioritizing top to bottom to determine which positions each letter should be in.
- Refer to the included Greek alphabet if necessary.
- Pressing the submit button when a letter is in the improper place will yield a strike and give you 3 new letters to move.
- Select a letter by clicking it and move the selected letter with the arrow keys on the module.