On the Subject of Guitar Chords
You hum it, I’ll play it.
- The module consists of a guitar fretboard, three level displays and a play button.
- To defuse the module, you must enter the finger positions of the given chords at the capo position.
- Entering a wrong or invalid chord will cause a strike.
- Use the chord chart to determine the position of each chord.
- Press a fret to select it. Press it again to deselect it.
- At each stage, the capo positions are determined by the tables below. Use the first condition that applies.
- The capo position relocates the chord on the fretboard.
- For example, capo 3 will move any fingers on the first fret to the fourth fret. Capo 8 will move any fingers on the third fret to the eleventh fret etc. Any empty strings are unaffected by the capo, and remain empty.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|Condition||Capo Position||Condition||Capo Position||Condition||Capo Position|
|A lit BOB indicator is present||9||A PS/2 or serial port are present||5||No batteries are present||3|
|A parallel & RJ-45 port are present||7||The serial number contains a vowel||0||The sum of the serial number digits is less than 10||5|
|Fewer than three batteries are present||5||More than five batteries are present||9||An FRQ indicator is present||7|
|The last digit of the serial number is odd||3||An unlit SIG indicator is present||7||An RCA or a DVI-D port are present||0|