On the Subject of IKEA
I came in for a table, and left with a lamp, a mattress, and a bomb...
- Four buttons are Brand Buttons, and one is the Product Button; use the Product Button with Table 1 to determine which Direction Order to use.
- Assign Brand Buttons directions using Table 2 below. The first button on the proper list gets the first direction in Direction Order, the second on the list gets the second direction, etc. The Product Button does not get a direction.
- Assign Brand Buttons a bit value of 1 if its background is yellow and a 0 if its background is blue.
- Create a number in binary using the bits from the Brand Buttons, with the first in Direction Order being the most significant digit and the last being the least sigificant, then translate it to decimal.
- Use the created number with Table 3 to determine which store you are in, then defuse the module by going from "S" to "F" using the Brand Buttons.
- You may press the Swedish flag to reset your position back to "S".
- Hitting a wall or pressing the Product Button will cause a strike and reset your position back to "S".
|Bed||N, E, W, S|
|Cabinet||S, E, W, N|
|Chair||N, E, S, W|
|Curtains||W, N, S, E|
|Desk||N, W, E, S|
|Fan||E, N, S, W|
|Quilt||W, E, N, S|
|Towel||S, W, E, N|