On the Subject of Ice Cream
Simon screams for ice cream!
- The module has a display with a customer's name, and a display with five types of ice cream.
- Using the table, determine the allergies of the customer.
- Go through the first applicable flavour list below and select the first ice cream flavour that the customer is not allergic to which is also currently available in the flavour list on the bomb. All flavours are made out of real ingredients.
- Press the 'sell' button once the correct ice cream flavour is selected. Repeat for all three customers.
- Note that the ice cream parlour is not open all day! Only sell ice cream on even-numbered minutes! Selling ice cream on an odd-numbered minute causes a strike.
Recipes for Ice Cream Flavours:
- Tutti Frutti: Vanilla Flavour, Fruit Pieces*.
- Rocky Road: Chocolate Flavour, Nuts, Marshmallows.
- Raspberry Ripple: Vanilla Flavour, Raspberry Sauce.
- Double Chocolate: Chocolate Flavour, Chocolate Chips.
- Double Strawberry: Strawberry Flavour, Strawberries.
- Cookies and Cream: Vanilla Flavour, Cookies.
- Neapolitan: Strawberry Flavour, Chocolate Flavour, Vanilla Flavour.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Mint Flavour, Chocolate Chips.
- The Classic: Vanilla Flavour, Chocolate Sauce, Cherry.
- Vanilla: Vanilla Flavour.
* Fruit pieces include strawberries, bananas, cherries, and raspberries.
** None of the customers are allergic to vanilla flavouring.
*** Having a fruit allergy implies you are also allergic to strawberries, raspberries, and cherries.