On the Subject of Imbalance
I mean when you describe it as "Imbalanced Negabinary" no wonder someone thought it was impossible without this manual.
This module consists of a button with a constantly changing digit on it, and two bars both with numbers on them. To solve the module, submit the correct number (that may be multiple digits) into the module.
Determining the correct number
Follow this procedure for both of the numbers on the bars:
- Go through each digit, starting from the right.
- If the position of this digit is odd and the digit is a 2, add a 1 to the front of your binary number, otherwise add a 0.
- If the position of this digit is even and the digit is a 1, add a 1 to the front of your binary number, otherwise add a 0.
- If there are no digits at all:
- If it’s “«.«”, your binary number is -1.
- If it’s “».«”, your binary number is 0.
- Convert your binary number to base 10 then add 1.
After following the steps above, multiply the two numbers. This is the number you must submit.
Simply press the button when a certain digit appears to append it to your answer. If at any point an incorrect digit is input the module will strike and the input will be reset.