On the Subject of In Order
There will always be chaos. But now it’s up to you to remove it for now.
- A left display showing a number inside a coloured shape. This changes after every non-ignored solved module.
- A right display showing the stage. This increases by one after every non-ignored solved module.
- A bottom display showing a word. This changes after every non-ignored solved module.
- And four directional arrows.
- The number inside the shape.
- The shape itself.
- The colour of the shape.
Add these numbers together. Then if the sum is not within the range of 1 to 8 inclusive, subtract n from the number until you get a number between 1 and 8 inclusive, n being the number obtained from the phrase being shown by the bottom display.
When you have a number, look at Table A to find what arrow needs to be pressed next. BUT WAIT! Do not press any buttons yet.** When all non-ignored modules have been solved, the displays on this module will go blank. You will now be able to input the sequence of arrows. If all is correct, the module will deactivate.
Start on Table B to obtain the numbers.