On the Subject of Ingredients
This might be a good spot to find some explosions. Let’s just hope that they’re explosions of flavor instead of the usual kind.
See Appendix I-1 for information on ingredients.
See Appendix I-2 for information on recipes.
- This module contains a list of between seven and ten ingredients taken from Appendix I-1.
- Only one of the dishes listed in Appendix I-2 can be prepared using the ingredients on this list.
- Prepare this dish using the correct ingredients and the proper cooking technique to disarm this module.
- The list of ingredients can be scrolled through using the arrow buttons on either side of the display.
- To add an ingredient to your dish, press the “Add” button when said ingredient is shown on the display.
- Ingredients may be added in any order. There is no penalty for adding an ingredient that doesn’t belong until you try to select a technique.
- Pressing “Reset” will return the module to its initial state.
Choosing a Technique
- Once all necessary ingredients (and no others) have been added, press the button that matches the icon shown alongside the name of the dish.
- Since proper timing is a fundamental skill for any chef, you must press the button when a particular digit appears somewhere in the bomb’s countdown timer, depending on the dish’s course and applicable technique, as per the table below.