On the Subject of Inner Connections
So this is what the inside of the bomb looks like.
- You are presented with a closed door, a red button, and a flashing LED colored blue, black, yellow, red or white.
- You must use the information on the bomb and the module to determine which wires to cut in each area.
- Upon pressing the button, the door will open, and you have 15 seconds to cut all of the required wires to disarm the module.
- To open the door, press the large red button under the door.
- Use the arrows to cycle between the 3 areas.
Finding the first wire colour:
- First, decipher the Morse code to find the number the LED is transmitting. If needed, use Appendix 1.
- If the deciphered number is equal to the number of indicators, the colour of the LED is your first wire.
- Else, calculate ((the battery count + the deciphered number) × the number of characters in the colour of the LED)%9 (e.g. RED = 3). This will be referred to as your calculated number.
Use the table below to get the first wire colour from your calculated number and the first port that applies (from left to right):
If there are only Stereo RCA ports, the first wire colour is .
If there are no ports, the first wire colour is .