On the Subject of Juxtacolored Squares
You are influenced by the ones around you. You are but a product of your surroundings. Let your surroundings become a product of you.
See Appendix of Colored Squares for identifying modules in Colored Squares family.
- This module contains a 4×4 grid of differently colored squares. If any squares share the same color, you are looking at a different module.
- Referring to the table on the next page, each color in the “color” column that has one of the colors in the “left/right” column directly left or right of it on the colored square grid must be pressed.
- Each color in the “color” column that has one of the colors in the “above/below” column directly above or below it on the colored square grid must be pressed.
- If an incorrect square is pressed, the grid will blank out and regenerate a different grid.
- Press every correct color on the grid to solve the module. Correct squares will turn white when pressed.
- There should always be at least one correct square to press.
- The colors present on the module are shown below. The parenthesized letter is used in color-blind mode (black has no letter).
- NOTE: Even when a square is white, the original color of that square still counts for checking the validity of other squares.