On the Subject of Keep Clicking
"Oh, this is keypads!" No, not really. Good luck
Each of the three buttons will have a symbol. Clicking a button changes its symbol. For every button, do the following:
- Identify the type of the button as follows:
- If the button is in the middle and there are more than 2 batteries on the bomb, it is a pN button.
- Otherwise, if the button is on the left and there is a lit indicator with label SIG, it is an aK button.
- Otherwise, if there is a lit indicator that ends with the letter "R," it is a gX button.
- Otherwise, if there is a vowel in the serial number, it is an aK button.
- Otherwise, it is a gX button.
- Click the button until it displays any of the valid stop symbols for that button:
Type Stop when Button Shows: aK Button: ♓︎ ♈︎ Ϡ ﾔ σ Ѡ ♊︎ pN Button: ಗ ♌︎ ୩ ة ♋︎ ♏︎ ♎︎ gX Button: ♍︎ ♑︎ ױ ♉︎ ♒︎ ৬ ♐︎
- Once all buttons show a valid stop symbol, click the submit button.