On the Subject of Keypad Magnified
“One man's trash is another man's treasure... or mod in this case” ~ Crazycaleb #5765
- This module contains a standard four-button keypad. However, instead of four different symbols with one on each button, each one of the four buttons contains a piece of one large symbol*.
- Each button has a status light. At the start of the module, three of them will be turned off, and one of them will be colored blue.
- Determine the remaining three symbols based on the symbol on the buttons and which button has the blue status light.
- To determine the layout of the symbols on the buttons, find the grid with the symbol in the corner with the blue status light.
- Press the four buttons in the order their symbols appear. Follow the rules for the condition that applies
- Last digit of the serial number is even, only: Read the row from left to right.
- First digit of the serial number is even, only: Read the column from top to bottom.
- Both the first and last digits are even: Read the row from right to left.
- Neither of the digits are even: Read the column from bottom to top.