On the Subject of Kim’s Game
Look on them as long as thou wilt, stranger. Count and, if need be, handle. One look is enough for me. When thou hast counted and handled and art sure that thou canst remember them all, I cover them with this paper, and thou must tell over the tally to the bomb. I will do the same.
- This module presents a belt, onto which 15 different icons are displayed.
- Remember all the icons.
- Whenever you're ready, turn the large knob on the right.
- This will spin the belt, in turn moving all the icons out of view.
- After approximately half a minute, the icons will come spinning back, but in different positions, along with several others.
- Press every icon that was present previously to disarm the module.
- There will be no feedback on which icons have already been pressed. However, there are no consequences for pressing the same icon more than once.
- If an incorrect icon is pressed, the module will strike.
- The knob can be turned again to reset the entire module with new icons. This will incur a strike, unless a strike has already been incurred on the current set of icons.