On the Subject of Labeled Priorities Plus
Reciting the Who's On First script: Okay well let's see what we have on our team; we have who's on first... What's On Second... I don't even know where is third!
Refer to Appendix: Label Priority List for the list of phrases that show up on Labeled Priorities Plus.
The module contains 4 selectable displays. This page will go over the gimmicks for this module and its variants.
The defuser will need to determine what variant Labeled Priorities is by inspecting what is currently shown on the screens.
If the screens:
- All display unique phrases from the The Label Priority List, the module is Labeled Priorities.
- All display single digits, the variant is Unlabeled Priorities.
- All display the exact same phrase from the The Label Priority List, the variant is Relabeled Priorities.
Alternatively, the defuser can examine where the status light is to determine what Labeled Priorities variant it is. If the status light is on the:
- Top-Right: The module is Labeled Priorities.
- Bottom-Left: The module is Unlabeled Priorities.
- Top-Left: The module is Relabeled Priorities.
Once the variant has been determined, the expert will need to go to the respective page and follow the instructions for the provided variant to disarm the module. The variants will contain pages of how a strike is incurred for the given variant. For Labeled and Unlabeled Priorities when the manual references priorities, The Label Priority List uses the top-most phrase on page 1 of the appendix as the highest priority and the bottom-most phrase on page 2 of the appendix as the lowest priority.