On the Subject of Literally Dying
I diagnosed him with Ligma, but he appears to be crying too much.
*WARNING* THIS NEEDY HAS JUMPSCARES. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE JUMPSCARES OF A NORMAL PERSON, PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS.
- If there is a play button or Grunkle Squeaky is present instead of a person, you are looking at a different Needy Module.
- This needy module features a deadly-ill emoji and a box of Band-Aids.
- In order to deactivate the needy, press the box of Band-Aids to heal TracksJo- I mean... the deadly-ill patient.
- The emoji bends time and space, so there is a barrier around the emoji to prevent it from catastrophic disasters.
- If you do not press the play button, the emoji die and give a strike.
- Once the needy strikes, be prepared for jumpscares everytime the needy activates in the future.