On the Subject of Literally Something
I’m too lazy to make something, so here is a module to do it for me.
- There are nine letters, which need to be pressed in a specific order, and forms the word "Something".
- Determine the order of the letters on Something to press by using the rules below.
- To solve the module, press all nine letters in that specific order.
- Pressing letters that are not in the proper order will cause a strike once all nine letters have been pressed.
- Obtain the serial number’s letters.
- Append these letters until there are nine letters total, remove any excess letters, repeating this step when necessary.
- Using the repeated letters and the word Something, add the alphabetic positions of each of the repeated letters and its corresponding letter in the word “Something” (A1-Z26).
- If there is a tie in values, add 1 to the latest value. (Example: If S=M, add 1 to M)
- Assign the values with the corresponding letters in Something.
- Order the letters from least to greatest in their value, starting at 1 with the letter with the minimum value, and ending at 9 with the letter with the maximum value.
- Submit the letters in that order by selecting the letter.