On the Subject of Lombax Cubes
I don't think a wrench will fix this one...
There are six colored cubes that will periodically rotate. All faces on the cubes have a letter encoded in the Lombax language. There is also a button that is colored and has two letters also encoded in Lombax.
Identify cubes X and Y:
- Convert the letters on the button to numbers (A=1, B=2, etc). If the right number is the same as the left number, increase the right number by 2.
- If a number is greater than 6, repeatedly subtract 6 until it is not. If at this point the left number is the same as the right number, increase the left number by 1 if it is less than 6, otherwise subtract 1.
- The left number represents cube X and the right number represents cube Y. The cubes are ordered starting from the red cube going clockwise.
Now you have identified cubes X and Y, find their respective values, then use them to find the correct time to press the button at.
Find the correct time:
Stop at the first rule that applies:
- If the value of cube X + cube Y is greater than 999, use the value of the white cube.
- Otherwise, if the value of cube Y is less than 50, use the value of the red cube.
- Otherwise, if the value of cube X - cube Y is greater than 100, use the value of the yellow cube.
- Otherwise, if the button shares its color with cube X or cube Y, use the value of the blue cube.
- Otherwise, if cube X is the red cube or cube Y is the yellow cube, use the value of the purple cube.
- Otherwise, use the value of the green cube.
Use the least significant digit from the value you got.
Press the button when the last digit of the countdown timer is equal to the value you got. An incorrect time will cause a strike and reset the module.