On the Subject of Color Bypassed Manometers
A story of pressure ... but OPTIMIZED!
Step 1: Determining the target pressure
- Use the table TARGET to find the Target pressure.
- The rows are the "minus button" color, the columns the "screen" color.
- If your "+ button" is orange, use the value on the right.
|blue||16 | 12||14 | 13||14 | 11||18 | 13||12 | 14|
|orange||24 | 12||15 | 11||21 | 14||27 | 13||18 | 13|
|yellow||32 | 16||20 | 14||28 | 14||30 | 18||24 | 12|
Do not submit until your expert is ready for the next stage.
- ALL MONTHS AND DAYS are abbreviated
- Even month: Even months are February, April, June, August, October and December
- S/N: serial number
- D: D Batteries
- AA: AA batteries
- Bat.: Battery count
Step 2: Determining the maximum pressure of each manometer
Refer to the table on the next page for the maximum pressures. Find the colors of the manometers and use the pressures associated with the first condition met.