On the Subject of Masher The Bottun
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lama modules. The solving method is very complex, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics, most of the manual will go over a typical expert's head.
On the module is a black screen with a yellow number on it, and a white "PUSH" button, which will decrease the number by 1. To solve the module, get the number to 0.
However, you can only press the button at certain times, based on the results of the last time you pressed it. You can press the button the first time at any time. Please read to at least the end of Section 1 before starting the module.
When you press the button, something will happen to the module. The different outcomes are listed below. Go to the section based on what happened, and determine when to press the button next. The same outcome will not happen twice (except for Section 1). Pressing a button incorrectly will still advance the module but will administer a strike.
The changes made to the module will switch back after pressing the button again, unless stated otherwise below.
Potential Outcomes of Mashing the Bottun
- Number changes color (number will stay this color)
- Button background changes color (button background will stay this color)
- Button text changes (button text will stay changed)
- Screen goes blank, then starts flashing Morse
- Number starts changing rapidly
- Number spins (number slows to a stop upon pressing the button)
- Module spins (module will be left at the orientation it was last at)
- Voice plays
- Sound effect plays
Section 1 - Nothing
You can press the "PUSH" button at any time, as long as it is within two seconds of your last press. Fortunately, when you strike due to pressing the button at the wrong time, you are exempt for this rule for one press.
This option is far more common than the other options; exactly 4 presses will not be from this section.