On the Subject of Cruel Mastermind
The game from your childhood. Only advanced. And harder to memorize. And the feedback isn't what it used to be...
- To solve this module you must find the correct 5 color code.
- The colors used in this module are: White, Magenta, Yellow, Green, Red and Blue.
- Note that each color may be used multiple times.
- The LED colors can be cycled through by clicking the LEDs.
- By pressing the "Query" button, information about the currently entered code will be displayed.
- When the correct code is entered, the module will be solved by pressing the "Submit" button. Submitting the wrong code will invoke a strike.
Each query will generate two numbers on the display. These numbers each represent the total sum of two of the values listed in the table below.
A = Number of correct colors in the correct positions.
B = Number of correct colors in the wrong positions.
C = Number of colors not in the solution at all.
|Magenta||CA||Lit indicators||Last serial number digit|
|Yellow||BC||Sum of serial number digits||Ports|
|Green||BA||Modules on the bomb||Unlit indicators|
|Red||CB||Distinct port types||Strikes|
|Blue||AC||First serial number digit||Battery holders|