On the Subject of Cruel Mastermind
The game from your childhood. Only advanced. And harder to memorize. And the feedback isn't what it used to be...
- To solve this module you must find the correct 5 color code.
- The colors used in this module are: White, Magenta, Yellow, Green, Red and Blue.
- Note that each color may be used multiple times.
- The LED colors can be cycled through by clicking the LEDs.
- By pressing the "Query" button, information about the currently entered code will be displayed.
- When the correct code is entered, the module will be solved by pressing the "Submit" button. Submitting the wrong code will invoke a strike.
Each query will generate two numbers on the display. These numbers each represent the total sum of two of the values listed in the table below.
A = Number of correct colors in the correct positions.
B = Number of correct colors in the wrong positions.
C = Number of colors not in the solution at all.
|Color on the display:||Left number||Right number|
|Right color:||# of batteries||# of solved modules|
|Right color:||# of lit indicators||Last digit of the serial number|
|Right color:||Sum of all numbers in the serial number||# of ports|
|Right color:||# of modules on the bomb||# of unlit indicators|
|Right color:||# of distinct port types||# of strikes|
|Right color:||First numeral digit in the serial number||# of battery holders|