On the Subject of Movin' and Matchin' 'em
Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a batch.
- Use the table provided to store your pairs in them and the last slot (25th card) will be filled in with a *.
- Here are the following things you can do with the table below:
- Select Pair Letter: Use this select box to select a letter that you wish to use OR you may use your keyboard from A to L in order to choose a letter.
- Reset Table: Resets the table.
- Cursor: Allows you to highlight the table if needed, does not allow any interaction with the table. Can also use '1' to select this option.
- Place Letters: Allows the placement of letters into the table, left click places them and right click removes them. Can also use '2' to select this option.
- Swap Columns/Rows: Select two rows/columns in order to swap them. Can also use '3' or '4' to select this option.
- Swap Single: Select two cells to swap them. Can also use '5' to select this option.
- Shift Column/Row: Shift a row or column by pressing left click and right click. Left click causes a row to shift left and a column to shift down. Right click causes a row to shift right and a column to shift up. Can also use '6' or '7' to select this option.
- Rotate Counter/Clockwise: Rotate a cell clockwise or counter-clockwise. Hovering over a cell will tell you what other cells will be affected (middle of the table does not have rotation). Clicking on the cell will rotate all 4 cells in chosen direction. Can also use '8' or '9' to select this option.