On the Subject of Memorable Buttons
Don’t forget to remember to remember. They’re very memorable, honest!
- The module shows four labelled buttons and an iteration count. The iteration count will be between 10 and 15.
- Three of the displayed labels will be from one of the symbol sets below. One of them will be from the other.
- Press the erroneously labelled button.
- Pressing the erroneously labelled button will reduce the iteration count by one and generate new labels.
- Failing to press the erroneously labelled button will cause a strike and reset the iteration count. This may be different from previously.
- Once the iteration count reaches 0, the module will progress to the solving stage.
- At the solving stage, the module will display 12 buttons with all potential labels.
- Press the erroneous symbols in order of their appearance.
- Disregard any buttons you pressed prior to the last strike you received from this module.
- Pressing an incorrect button will cause a strike and reset this stage of the module.
- An indication will be given as to which button you should have pressed.
- Once all erroneous symbols have been entered in order of their appearance, the module will disarm.
|Symbol Set A||Symbol Set B|
|B J E L A D||C K F P Q G|