On the Subject of Metamorse
Look! There’s a hidden message in the hidden message!
- The LED will flash a Morse code message of 2 to 4 letters. Extract a single Morse code letter from the transmission by translating each individual letter to a dot or dash.
- If the letter is 2 symbols or shorter, it represents a dot.
- If the letter is 3 symbols or longer, it represents a dash.
- Do this for each letter to form a single Morse code letter.
- Find the resulting letter in the below table to obtain a rule. Submit the only transmitted letter which obeys this rule using the arrows and press the screen.
|A||Letter is a vowel|
|B||Letter starts with a dot|
|C||Letter has an equal number of dots and dashes|
|D||Letter starts with a dash|
|F||Letter has an odd Morse length|
|G||Letter consists of only dashes|
|H||Letter only occurs once in sequence|
|I||Letter is the last in sequence|
|J||Letter is in the first half of the alphabet|
|K||Letter is second in sequence|
|L||Letter has more dashes than dots|
|M||Letter has an even Morse length|
|N||Letter is first in sequence|
|O||Letter is ‘O’|
|P||Letter is third in sequence.|
|Q||Letter has a Morse length of 3|
|R||Letter has an unequal number of dots and dashes|
|S||Letter has a Morse length of 2|
|U||Letter has more dots than dashes|
|V||Letter is not a vowel|
|W||Letter consists of only dots|
|X||Letter is in the last half of the alphabet|
|Y||Letter has a Morse length of 4|
|Z||Letter has a Morse length of 1|