On the Subject of the Solve Button + Module Order
A winner is you! If you have the correct order that is...
- This micro module consists of a submit button and 4 screens, displaying the amount of mirco-modules unsolved, the current strike count for this mirco-module and the solve order.
- Once all micro-modules are solved, the alarm light will light up.
- To solve this module, press Submit when all modules are solved in the correct order.
- Pressing the button while all modules are solved, but in the incorrect order, will hand you a strike.
- However, as long as there is at least one unsolved Micro-module, you can freely click the submit button harmlessly.
Module solving order.
This will go over the order in which the Micro-modules have to be solved. Refer to the Micro-module ID (The number in the bottom-right, typically) and the list below.
- If the mirco-module “Code Morse” has an ID of 1 and there is any regular module whose name contains the word “Morse”, then the module "Code Morse" will have to be solved first.
- Otherwise, if the micro-module “Directional Keypads” has an ID of 2 and there is more than 1 module whose name contains the word “Button”, then the module "Directional Keypads" will have to be solved first.
- Otherwise, if the mirco-module “The Math Code” has an ID of 3 and either Micro-Indicators “MINI” or “BOMB” are present, then the module "Math Code" will have to be solved first.
- Otherwise, if the mirco-module “Script Wires” has an ID of 4 and the Micro-Battery’s color is a primary color, then the module "Script Wires" will have to be solved first.
- Otherwise, if none of the above rules apply and a lit BOMB on the Micro-Bomb OR a lit BOB on the regular bomb are present, then the order doesn’t matter.
- Otherwise, solve the modules in regular order, starting with the module that has an ID of 1.
First solve the module you got from above, then solve the next module, by number. (I.E. If the solved module's ID is 1, you solve the one with ID of 2, and so on. If the solved module's ID is 4 the next module to solve must have an ID of 1.)
Repeat until all 4 micro-modules are done.