On the Subject of Minecraft Cipher
Creeper? AWW MAN! So we back in the mine...
- This module consist of 2 textboxes, which contains the message and your input, along with a keyboard, the clear button (the letter C), and the submit button (the letter S).
- The upper textbox gives you the encrypted word in Standard Galactic Alphabet (View appendix SGA). To decrypt the word, translate the word into English and follow the steps in section A.
- Next, look for the word that you need to respond in Section B.
- Finally, encrypt the word obtained from the last step with reference to section C, translate it back into Standard Galactic Alphabet and submit the encrypted word.
- If you submit the wrong word, you will get a strike. Upon incurring a strike, the module will regenerate a new encrypted message, and will randomize the keyboard.
- ALL CALCULATIONS IN THIS MODULE LOOPS OVER IF THE NUMBER IS OUT OF A RANGE OF 1-26.