On the Subject of Module Listening
I’ll give you one guess as to why the file size was so large for this module.
See Appendix A for indicator identification reference.
See Appendix B for battery identification reference.
See Appendix C for port identification reference.
- This module requires you to have a decent knowledge of the sounds of other modded Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes modules.
- This module consists of four colored buttons with a “Play” symbol on them as well as ten buttons labeled with different characters.
- When a play button is pressed, a sound from a certain module will be played. You must identify which module the sound is coming from for each button, and find that module’s code in "Obtaining Individual Codes".
- Then, you must find submission order to submit the codes in. You will be inputting a final code of 20 characters that consists of all four of the five-character codes from the four buttons. Submit the modified codes in the order of Code 1, then Code 2, then Code 3, and Code 4.
- If you press a wrong character, you will receive a strike. This strike will be recorded only at the end of entering the 20-character sequence input.
- A sound cue will play after every fifth character is submitted.
- You may press any of the play buttons to reset the code submission.
Obtaining Individual Codes
Note: While there are multiple modules that can contain the exact same sounds, use the earliest module that has that sound.
|A Mistake||_ | \ ! (||Mega Man 2||! ( \ ( _|
|Bartending||^ \ ^ | <||Minesweeper||' ( % @ _|
|Battleship||( ! ( % (||Mortal Kombat||| ' ' \ ||
|Benedict Cumberbatch||| ( @ ^ %||The Necronomicon||% \ \ < !|
|Black Hole||' % < | ^||Neutralization||( ^ _ < !|
|Blockbusters||@ ( ! ( _||The Number Cipher||( ! ^ ' \|
|Bob Barks||% @ | ' ^||Number Nimbleness||@ ' ! ^ ^|