On the Subject of Modulo
For those wanting a crash course on the modulo operation, fill yer boots!
- The module shows two numbers and a keypad.
- Take the larger central number (n) modulo the smaller number in the corner (m).
- To perform the modulo operation, subtract m from n until n < m. Whatever you have left is the correct answer.
- Alternatively, divide n by m and take the remainder.
- Whichever method you prefer to use, once you have calculated the correct answer, enter it into the keypad and press the green submit button.
- To clear your answer, press the red clear button.
- Entering the correct answer will disarm the module. Entering an incorrect answer will cause a strike and reset both m and n.