On the Subject of Money Game
Rain, rain, rain, rain, a storm, it comes our way.
- The Money Game module consists of a display with five buttons.
- The display’s text should be in the color green. If the text is yellow, you are looking at a different module.
- The display will show a phrase. The first two words of the phrase refer to a row of Table 1. The third and fourth words refer to a column of Table 1. The remainder of the phrase refers to the portion of the song “Money Game pt. 2” by Ren that the labels of the buttons are taken from with the portions listed in Table 2.
- Table 1 gives a sequence of digits from 1 to 5. 1 refers to the button whose word appears first in the excerpt, 2 refers to the second word that appears in the excerpt, and so on. The numbers are based on the first appearance of the words in the excerpt should a word occur multiple times.
- The buttons must be pushed in the order obtained from Table 1 using the lyrics obtained from Table 2.
- Inputting a correct sequence three times will disarm the module.
|SEA SHELLS||SHE SHELLS||SEA SELLS||SHE SELLS|