On the Subject of Monsplode, Fight!
Are you still a fan of some animated series from your childhood? It looks like you stumbled upon another fan.
- You encountered a wild Monsplode™.
- You can perform 4 different moves against it.
- Pick a move to deal the highest possible net damage to the opposing Monsplode™.
- A wrong move will incur a strike and the module will reset.
- Each move has a type, damage, and sometimes a special rule. (Special rules can override earlier information.)
- Each Monsplode™ also has a type, and a special rule.
- Net damage of a move is its base damage multiplied by the type advantage/disadvantage multiplier.
|Buhar||WATER||Takes no damage from ROCK type moves.|
|Lanaluff||NORMAL||If its name has a common letter with the serial, takes +3 net damage from POISON type moves.|
|Bob||NORMAL||If there is a lit BOB indicator, only takes damage from NORMAL type moves.|
|Mountoise||ROCK||Its type is NORMAL if the bomb has a strike.|
|Nibs||NORMAL||Takes no damage from GRASS type moves.|