On the Subject of Morse Code
An antiquated form of naval communication? What next? At least it’s genuine Morse Code, so pay attention and you might just learn something.
- Interpret the signal from the flashing light using the Morse Code chart to spell one of the words in the table.
- The signal will loop, with a long gap between repetitions.
- Once the word is identified, set the corresponding frequency and press the transmit (TX) button.
|How to Interpret|
1. A short flash represents a dot.
2. A long flash represents a dash.
3. There is a long gap between letters.
4. There is a very long gap before the word repeats.
|If the word is:||Respond at frequency:|