On the Subject of Morse War
Whether you are sending supplies to foreign allies, or submarines for assault, lives are in your hands.
- To defuse this module, decode the Morse code and lit LEDs to determine the four button presses necessary to send the right ships off to sea.
- Use Table 1 below to look up each row of LEDs.
- From the bottom row of LEDs, determine which table to look up next (A–F).
- The middle row of LEDs determines which column to use in that table (A–F). The top row of LEDs determines which row to use in that table (1–6). Obtain a number 1–8 from that table location.
- Finally, refer to Table 2. Find the column labeled with the number 1–8 just obtained, and the row labeled with the code received from the Morse code signal to obtain the final instructions. Press the buttons in the order specified by that instruction, where S stands for “SEND SUPPLY SHIP” and U for “SEND SUBMARINE”.
- If the wrong order of ships are sent out, a strike will occur at the end of the sequence and the Morse code and LED pattern will reset.
|Bottom row pattern||A||B||C||D||E||F|
|Middle row pattern||A||B||C||D||E||F|
|Top row pattern||1||2||3||4||5||6|