On the Subject of Multi-Buttons
Edgework modules are easy! Especially ones made by an 11 yr old...
This module displays a cross in the center and 4 buttons with the corresponding numbers and letters 1, 2, 3, and S.
Calculating the target valueThis module uses edgework to find the value. As a result, every module will have the same value attached to it. Starting with 0:
- If the serial number contains any letters from 'BROKE', add 1.
- If the serial number contains any letters from 'HELLO', add 1.
- If there are any ports on the bomb, add 1.
- If there are 3 or more batteries, add 1.
Finding valid buttonsSome buttons are valid, some are not. Use these points to find the valid buttons.
- If there are 2 or more batteries, the first button is valid.
- If there are batteries, the second button is valid.
- If none apply, the third button is valid.