On the Subject of Musical Transposition
It's Piano Keys, but more time-consuming. Have fun!?
1. Start with the last digit in the Serial Number, then follow the steps below.
- If there is a vowel in the Serial Number, add 3.
- Subtract the amount of battery holders on the bomb.
If there is 2 or more lit indicators, add 2.
- Skip this step is there is a lit FRK label present.
If there is 2 or more unlit indicators, subtract 2.
- Skip this step is there is an unlit CAR label present.
- If there is at least one Stereo RCA port on the bomb, subtract 4.
- Finally, if there is a Serial port on the bomb, double this number.*
*Note - If the number is less than 1, keep adding 5 until it is at least 1. If the number is more than 20, keep subtacting 5 until it is at least 20.
2. Using that number, follow the table below to find a transposition number.
3. On the screen on the right, one or two letters will come up. Refer to Musical Transposition : Appendix A for definitions. Transpose the set of notes given on the top screen using these.
4. Now, transpose the new notes up or down (or none) by the amount of semitones given by the table.
- You can only give 6 notes to the module. Going pass 6 notes will ignore the key inputs being given.
- You can reset the inputs by pressing the right display.
- You can submit your answer by pressing the Submit button. If you sent the wrong answer, the module will strike you and reset your input.