On the Subject of Mystery Module
Let’s see what’s behind door number gray.
Mystery Module is a module which covers another module with a screen.
This mystified module cannot be solved nor seen until the screen is removed.
How it works
Mystery Module mystifies one solvable module on the bomb.
- MM comes with it’s own service to make sure that no incompatibility with other modules arise.
- There may be a case where MM cannot mystify a module. In this case you win a free solve by just pressing the green button.
- Note: Übermodule and Souvenir may be hidden, keep that in mind.
MM then requires to solve specific modules on the bomb in order to unlock the mystified module.
- MM may require between 1 and half (third if there are 2 MMs, quarter if there are 3 MMs etc.) of the applicable modules on the bomb to be solved.
- Other MMs do not count as well as already mystified modules.
The screen shows the current module MM wants to have solved, called the key.
- As long as this module is not solved, the LED on top of the screen is red.
- As soon as this module is solved, the LED on top of the screen starts to blink.
Press the green button to advance to the next module once the LED blinks.
- Pressing the green button when the LED is red will cause a strike (with one exception explained later)!
- If a module gets solved that MM has chosen as a key but hasn’t displayed yet, the LED will start out blinking once MM gets to this key.