On the Subject of the Needlessly Complicated Button
Three indicators and a button? What could possibly go wrong?
- To solve the module, you must press or hold the button at the right time for the right duration.
Part A: The Button
- The Button contains a label containing a word listed on Diagram A.
- Use this diagram to determine which of the three indicators are the first, second, and remaining indicators.
- The leftmost of the indicators listed is Indicator 1, the rightmost is Indicator 2, and the indicator not listed is the Remaining Indicator.
Part B: The Indicators
- Once you have determined the two necessary indicators, you will need to use them in Diagram C.
- Diagram C will tell you what digit the last timer digit must be when the button is pressed.
- The remaining indicator will be used along with the edgework of the bomb in Diagram B.
- Diagram B will tell you how long to hold the button or when to release.
- Once you have obtained information from the two diagrams, proceed to Part C.
- Once you have gotten the correct information from the diagrams, hold the button when the last digit of the timer is the last digit of the number received from Diagram C (if your number ends up being negative, add 10 until it isn't) for the duration specified by Diagram B.